Things that we now know are not actually true:
- Russia impacted the U.S. election results in 2016 or 2020.
- Russia hacked into U.S. election machines.
- The recent U.S. government report alleging election interference contained any evidence of anything.
- The report so much as alleged Russian involvement in the Biden-Ukraine-corruption story.
- Russia changed the GOP platform.
- Russia worked with WikiLeaks.
- Russia met with Michael Cohen in Prague.
- 17 U.S. agencies claimed Putin launched cyber-attacks in 2016.
- Russia hacked Vermont’s electricity.
- The pee and prostitutes story.
- Anyone has confirmed the allegation against Russia of placing bounties on heads in Afghanistan.
- The people of Crimea voting to re-join Russia is the worst threat to peace on earth in recent decades, in contrast to U.S. led wars that have killed and displaced millions but not disturbed the stable peaceful world order.
- Rejecting lies about Russia requires believing anything good about Russia or Donald Trump.
- Threatening or attacking a nation improves its respect for human rights.
- Risking nuclear war is justified by some greater good.
Things you can find in the U.S. media:
- President Joe Biden written about as a victim or an observer of his calling Vladimir Putin a killer.
- The falsehoods above are accepted truth and Russia is to blame for the U.S. mass shooter problem.
- Biden calling Putin a killer was a good thing, but Putin wishing Biden good health was a threat made from occupied Crimea.
- Noble democratic movements in Russia are represented and led by vicious xenophobe Aleksei Navalny (who in reality has little support in Russia but has posted a video in which he pretends to kill an immigrant).
- NATO is good for you.
- Wildly out of control military spending is needed to “deter Russia,” which spends 8 percent what the United States does on militarism.
2 thoughts on “The Latest Lies About Russia”
I think your wrong about Navalny who didn’t pretend to kill an immigrant, it was a man in a cockaroach suit. Are immigrants rushing Russia’s border? Also Putin should have investigated the poisoning of Navalny. Just saying he was not involved leaves open that his many underlings had motives to get rid of him. In America it’s called giving the leader Plausible Deniability.
More incendiary lies:
Placing US hypersonic missiles in Europe five minutes from Moscow enhances national security.
Russia offered to pay “bounties” for the killings of US soldiers in Afghanistan (promoted by the New York Times and candidate Biden)
Russia stole CoV-19 vaccine R&D secrets from the West.
Russia hacked into a range of key American government and corporate networks (through “Solar Winds” software).
Putin ordered the poisoning of Navalny.
Putin ordered the poisoning of the Skripals.
Russia violates international law in Syria.
Russia is responsible for shooting down Flight MH17 over Ukraine.
Russia is responsible for the disappearance of Flight MH370.